500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
HATHA YOGA AT ABHAYARANYA – RISHIKESH YOG PEETH – RYT 500
The 500-hours TTC allows you to cover the full spectrum of Yoga Alliance certified training in one go. On completion of this training, you can register with Yoga Alliance, USA as a RYT-500 teacher. This is an intensive course that will give you knowledge and understanding on asanas, teaching methodology, anatomy and physiology, the philosophy of yoga and sufficient practice to be able to start teaching with confidence. Rishikesh Yogpeeth meets the Yoga Alliance standards as a registered yoga school in India. we can help you to enhance your yoga learning, teaching and personal practice in order for you to grow as an inspiring yoga teacher who can be a light to students seeking optimum functioning through the practice of this ancient tradition.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
You’ll find Yoga centres and Yoga teacher training centres across the world but, what better than getting trained in the spiritual birthplace of yoga ‘Rishikesh’. Yoga enthusiasts from the world over come to Rishikesh to hone their practice of the ancient discipline of Yoga.
Rishikesh Yogpeeth is a globally renowned Yoga Training centre and program that focusses on Holistic Yoga teaching. The practitioners at Rishikesh Yogpeeth combine the ancient philosophy of Yoga with modern methods to promote this legendary tradition. They embrace and attract a multidisciplinary approach to Yoga and hold over 14 years of experience in Yoga Training and certification. Over the years over 6000+ students have passed out from their certified 200, 300 and 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training courses in Rishikesh. These students have gone on to impart their knowledge to millions of enthusiasts around the world.
Rishikesh Yogpeeth offers one of the most reputed certified 200-hour, 300-hour and 500-hour yoga teacher training in India. The training aims at reaching out to yoga enthusiasts with an opportunity to improve their skills and nurture the yogi within.
- Yoga Asana:
- Yoga asanas can help with the recovery and management of many common diseases and disorders. This class will provide students with an introduction to the anatomy and pathology of common health issues that can be dealt through diet, asana, and pranayama practice. There are five key categories of asanas which will be covered in this course, they are standing poses, forward bends, backbends, twists, and inversions. The trainee will be encouraged to practice essential poses in each category. Along with practising the poses, trainees are also educated about its benefits and functions.
- Asana Practice:
- Yogic postures comprise three hours of the daily schedule of the 500-hour yoga teacher training. Intending to create expert Yoga practitioners, Rishikesh Yogpeeth offers the guided practice of the methods and techniques. The Yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh is designed to help you gain mastery of each of the varied Asanas and their usage to treat various maladies of the human body. You will be taught the rationale behind practising each Asana as well as which body part or muscle group is being targeted. You will also be taught a list of alternate Asana that can help your conditioning to work up towards complex/high-level Asanas.
- Yoga Anatomy:
- Students will learn anatomy and physiology relevant to yoga in order to strengthen their classroom explanations, cues, and corrections of asana. Trainees at this 500-hour yoga teacher training in India are taught about how yoga poses can have a therapeutic effect on the body. They are also taught on using Asanas for disease management, a deeper knowledge of the human body will make Yoga more impactful and also have a better influence on the practitioner.
- This part of the curriculum will include studying the ancient Yogic philosophies and traditional texts. Insights on yogic lifestyle and other concepts like that of dharma and karma are also explored in the 500-hour yoga teacher training at Rishikesh Yogpeeth. Other facets of Yoga and its beliefs are also shared at the training; It is believed that being a Yoga practitioner is of great value and should be considered as a form of service to the community. This class will prepare students to study and understand Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras. Once a week, students will lead a discussion reflecting on the week’s readings. Before class, students should write down one question on a notecard directly related to the day’s reading and give this to the teacher at the start of class. This is aimed at improving classroom engagement and retention of the day’s teachings.
- Pranayama, Yogic Breathing, Yoga Nidra & Chanting:
- Students will learn techniques to open vital energy centres in the body with a goal of becoming proficient enough to teach these skills to their students. Practical teaching experience will begin from the second week. Some of the key techniques promoted are meditation techniques, Yoga Nidra to manage stress and anxiety, and managing one’s breathing pattern with effective Pranayama techniques.
200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
Explore your hidden possibilities through 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Course with one of the most experienced Yoga School in Rishikesh, India…
300 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
Take your Teaching skills to next level, 300hr Yoga Teacher Training Course at Yoga Centre Abhayaranya – Rishikesh Yogpeeth is the best choice…
500 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
For those who are always interested in completing the journey at once then 500hr Yoga Teacher Training Course at world capital of Yoga is for you.
Yoga Retreats in Rishikesh
Yoga Retreat at Yoga Village Abhayaranya – Rishikesh Yogpeeth spontenously transforms life into something more meaningful & peaceful.