While preparing for IAS exam, students make some mistakes –
1. Neglecting the basics
2. Not understanding the value of notes
3. Not considering previous year papers
4. Not able to detect the mistakes done in last attempts
5. Not focusing on UPSC format and syllabus
6. Blindly follows other while choosing optional subjects
7. Last minutes rushing
ALS is best IAS coaching in Delhi which helps in preparation of UPSC exam and providing best guidance to IAS aspirants.
For more information E-mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org and call at – 9891601133.
Visit us: – http://www.alsias.net/