Business Development Executive
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
• Sell accreditation.
• Create daily lead sources and screen all leads for accreditation eligibility before contacting the business.
• Make a minimum of 50 outgoing telephone calls per day, to prospective accredited businesses within a designated market area.
• Make sales presentation within established company guidelines and approved company sales script.
• Maintain a professional and courteous manner with all prospective accredited businesses.
• Maintain an awareness of current and continual changes in the marketplace.
• Maintain established minimum standard of performance.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser